- Output Level: +22dBm MAX, +4dBm Nominal into 600 ohm balanced or unbalanced lines
- Frequency Response: +/- .25dB 20Hz to 20kHz
- Distortion: .05% THD Maximum at +20dBm; .005% at nominal levels 20Hz to 20kHz
- Noise: MIC Input: EIN = -124dBm, LINE Input: EIN = -90dBm, 20Hz to 20kHz measurement bandwidth
- Input Gain: ML200: front panel Hi-Lo selectable -- Lo: 0, 20 or 30dB, Hi: 30, 40 or 50dB set with
internal DIP switch
- Output Gain: 30dB continuously adjustable. Input/output peak flasher indicates at 3dB below clipping
- Phantom Power: +20VDC regulated; Optional 48VDC available.
- Power: 22 to 30VDC, 24VDC Nominal @ 70mA
- Dimensions [inches/centimeter]: 1.75(4.45)H x 5.6(14.22)W
- Weight: 1.25 lbs (.57Kg)
- Mounting: Free standing or rack mountable; one, two or
three units in 1"
- Connectors: XLR female inputs and XLR male outputs.
For pre-sales consulting or to place an order, call Core Sound at 1.888.538.6744 or 1.201.801.0812.
"Core Sound Microphones" is a trademark of Core Sound, LLC
"Core Sound" is a trademark of Core Sound, LLC
"PDAudio", "TetraMic", "HeadLine", "2Phant" and 4Mic are trademarks of Core
Thanks to HK Audio for use of their open-air concert photo. Mossman photo ©2004 OceanBridge Communcations.
All content of this website ©1990-2018 Core Sound, LLC
|Back to top